I qualified as a Dental Hygienist from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden in 1999. I have over 17 years of experience in mixed and private dental practices. I take great pride in my profession and lucky to have built a large patient base with great rapport over the years. I take my job very seriously and my patients trust me with their oral health. I thrive to make my patients happy and work very hard to prevent, treat, maintain and cure periodontal diseases. My 3 main strengths as a hygienist are treating nervous patients, performing non-surgical RSD to the level of a periodontist and I have a high patient recall rate; patients listen to my instructions very well and always re-book.
I can carry out the following procedures:
- BPE, 6ppc, Bleeding/Debris/Mobility/Furcation indices.
- Extra and intra oral exams
- Supragingival and subgingival debridement using powered and manual instruments
- Inferior dental blocks and infiltrations
- Fissure sealant application x Fluoride varnish application
- Periochip application
- Botox- certified from Harley Street
- Fillers- certified from Harley Street